Now that school is no longer in session and more people have time to visit, it is important for you to bring your membership card when you visit so we can provide the best customer service possible. If someone else will be bringing your children to the center (nanny/babysitter, friend, relative, etc.) please provide them a copy of your card to bring.
To access your digital card:
- Go to www.sd-discovery.org
- Click on the log in button at the top right.
- If you have not logged into the account before, choose “forgot password”. Type in the email that you gave us for your account and the code located below the prompt. You should receive an email that will give you a temporary password to log in.
- Once you have logged in, click on your name on the top right to access your card.
- You can save the image to your phone or print out a card to share.